CR - July practices/events

LrdWayland@aol.com LrdWayland at aol.com
Thu Jun 29 22:35:54 PDT 2000

It's a play on what happened to me at an event. I was greeted to my knights
campsite by some young fighters (I'd never met) who had heard him telling
these blown up stories about me. They actually kneeled before me waiting for
this "legend" to do something wonderful......All in a days work, LOL
 Sancho lived here & he's pretty much a legend, so when he found out about my
"legend" status in the northern outlands, HE made up the name as a joke. I
kinda think it's catchy, good thing cause it stuck.
Wayland (the victim of good story tellers)