CR - Stargate Lace Guild meeting

Kathri@aol.com Kathri at aol.com
Mon Mar 27 10:13:52 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/27/2000 5:41:44 AM Central Standard Time,
tavy at swbell.net writes:

(About a Coastal list for A&S

> My questions for you are:  Is this needed?
I don't think so, but that's one opinion.  I'd rather see general A&S items
on an Ansteorra A&S list, which I don't find on the Ansteorra list web page.
Do we have one?

>Does anyone find
>  the posting about guilds inappropriate to this list because they are
>  about specific groups (or for any other reason)?

You usually post time-date-and-activity summaries which I find *very*
appropriate, since I subscribe to Coastal mostly to remind me of what's going
on locally.  Even when I can't participate, I like knowing what's available.

>  Would you sign up for
>  a new A&S list for the coastal region?

Mmmmm.....  Maybe.  I'd sign up for a kingdom list faster.

Now you have my $ .02 worth.

Kathri