CR - Stargate Lace Guild meeting

Ledonna Wallace tavy at swbell.net
Mon Mar 27 14:38:17 PST 2000

If no one minds guild information being posted to this list then I don't see
where we need another list.  I just don't want to cause a problem.  Personally
I'd like to see what other groups in the region are doing.  It might be something
I'd like to do as well but just never thought of it.

Any ideas?

Delphina