CR - Coastal A&S list & Summerthing

Sandra White swhite at pegasus-international.com
Mon Mar 27 11:54:14 PST 2000

I agree with Kathri.

I don't see an additional general list as needed. The coastal list forum
seems appropriate to post local guild meetings and reminder information.

An option would be to create a personal list such as the one I use to
send out reminders about ME dance practice. I get the e-mail addresses
of people who express an interest in the ME guild activities & send them
reminder e-mails about ME guild activities (that I'm aware of) without
besieging Coastal 4+ times a month. Hmmm... I guess that would be the
same as the idea Delphina is suggesting only a tad less formal...

Speaking of which....

Summerthing this year will be a Middle Eastern Symposium. I'll prepare a
call for teachers at a later date. Meanwhile, those interested in a
Middle Eastern costuming day (or two) please contact me privately.

-Ceara