CR - Calling young SCA women ages 12-16

R Husted rhusted at angleton.isd.tenet.edu
Tue Mar 28 03:04:05 PST 2000

At Lcoh Soilleirs last populace meeting a woman and her two daughters
came as newcommers. They found out about us at Ren Faire and were quite
excited about joining and especially meeting some young girls to make
new friends. Unfortunetly, in the Loch we do not have many girls of this
age. In email letters with them they have expressed some concern that
there are not more girls to be friends with. I worry that without
contact from some young women we may loose these three newcommers. If
there are any girls in the 12-16 age bracket (or their parents) who
would like to extend a hand of friendship to these two young newcommers
and make them feel welcome, please contact me privately and I will put
you in contact with them.

Medb