CR - Siege Guild / Defenders of the Coast BBQ

Steelquist, John John.Steelquist at csoconline.com
Mon May 1 08:36:17 PDT 2000

For anyone vaguely interested in siege engine construction or use, or the
destruction of siege engines and their crews (chivalric fighters, combat
archers, support crew, and everyone else, too), we're having a meetin' this
Friday.  We'll have a couple of engines there to play with (don't shoot the
horses).  There might be some movies and there are always cards laying
around Alexis' house...

What: Stargate / Loch Solleir Siege Guild planning meeting, Defenders of the
Coast meeting, BBQ (meat provided, bring stuff)
When: Friday, May 5
Time: 6:00 pm
Where: Alexis' house
Directions:  I-45 to FM 2351 (Clear Lake City Blvd).  West on 2351, through
Friendswood.  Go through the light at Sunset, then 2 blocks to Rustic, turn
North (right).  Follow Rustic past the elementary school, around the curve.
Go straight through the stop sign and the house is 1/4 mile up on the right.
There will be a banner or something out. (281) 482-3294

Send questions and comments to Baron Ulsted: (281) 648-9823, ulsted at juno.com
Bitches and complaints to Sir Alexis: (281) 482-3294, drwise at swbell.net

John Steelquist
System Safety Engineer