CR - Dance Demo on May 22

Delphina Champeaux lady_rapier at yahoo.com
Tue May 2 05:46:39 PDT 2000

Greetings,

If there are any good gentles who are willing to
donate some of their time on May 22, 2000 from 9:30am
to 1:00 pm please read this post.

We have been invited back for the third year to have a
dance demo at WA Carpenter Elementary school in Deer
Park ISD.  The students at Carpenter have been
studying square dancing for the past six weeks and
this will be one of the culminating activities.  The
kids are excited about dancing and a well behaved. (I
have had students asking about this demo since the
beginning of the school year.)  I'm sure that there
are plenty of people on this list who can tell you
about these kids and their school.  (Signy?)

There will actually be two demos during this time
period.  The first is for the younger grades (1-3)
then lunch (provided by the school) and the second
demo is for the 4th and 5th grades.  If you can,
please let me know if you can attend so that I can get
a lunch count to the office. If you find that you can
attend at the last minute, please do so, we will find
a way to feed everyone.

In the past this demo has been very fun to do the
students are ready to dance and truly enjoy our
presence.

The address to the school is
5002 Pasadena Blvd
Deer Park TX 77536

And there is a map at:

http://roadmaps.lycos.com:90/cgi-bin/mqcustomconnect

If you would like more information please let me know.
Thank you for your time and I hope to see you at
Carpenter.

HL Delphina de Champeaux
tavy at swbell.net