CR - Coastal Regional Warlord at Kingdom Warlord

Steelquist, John John.Steelquist at csoconline.com
Tue May 16 14:22:07 PDT 2000

Greetings Coastal Brethren,

I will be selecting the new Coastal Regional Warlord at the Kingdom Warlord
/ Bordermarch Baronial event on June 9-11th.  I will consult with former CR
Warlords and will be looking for commanding, inspiration, organization, and
prowess.  I am doing this now to allow the new Warlord time to get the
region prepared for the next Gulf Wars.  If anyone has nominations or
suggestions, send them to me for consideration.

I would like to see all warriors of the Coastal Region fighting at this
event, as well.  Let's show the rest of the Kingdom our skill at melee.

See you there,

Ulsted the Unsteady
Coastal Regional Warlord
ulsted at juno.com