CR - Loch - Stargate Siege Guild Balista Building Meeting

John F Steelquist ulsted at juno.com
Fri May 26 13:52:48 PDT 2000

Alright, here are the details:

Monday, May 29th, 10:00 am - ?

We'll meet at Sir Alexis' house around 10:00 am, build several balistas,
shoot them, and party.  We'll have a potluck kind of lunch-dinner thing
going.  Suggestions for stuff to bring: nothing and run to the store
(that's what I'm doing), desserts, chips, sodas, beans, potato salad, you
know - Memorial Day picnic stuff....

I'll have plans for a couple of balistas, raw materials, and my old
balista there as an example of what not to do :) .  If you'd like, bring
tools: drills, wrenches, saws, etc.  We have some, but more can't hurt
(well, they can, so be careful!).

Anyone interested in any aspect of siege, or who just wants to come over
and enjoy the company is welcome.  There will almost assuredly be some
armor work happening, too.  Got to get those crews ready!

Ulsted the Unsteady

Directions to Sir Alexis':  I-45 to 2351 (Clear Lake City Blvd) exit.
Turn West on 2351.  You will drive through Friendswood, several miles.
Two blocks past the light at Sunset is Rustic, turn right (North) on
Rustic.  Follow Rustic past the elementary school and through a 90 degree
turn to the left.  Then go straight through a stop signed intersection.
The house is about 1/4 of a mile past the stop sign on the right.  We'll
have a banner out.
(281) 482-3294