CR - Weaving Supplies in Houston?

Delphina Champeaux lady_rapier at yahoo.com
Sat May 27 05:50:58 PDT 2000

I'm not sure.  I bet that some of the needlework
places can order one.  The place that I have had the
best luck with ordering lace stuff is Stitchcraft.
It's a new store at 5408 Bissonnet (in the Bellaire
triangle - phone: 713-666-8884).  I'm sure that she
will do her best to get it.

Delphina

ps The brand name on mine is Schacht Spindle. I know
that there are other brands out there but don't know
the names.  And the name is what will help her in
ordering.