CR - Harvest Ball

Kristine Keeney markessa at fbtc.net
Tue Nov 28 13:44:31 PST 2000

    Good Gentles!

    On a similar note, I would like to congratulate everyone on the quality
and immense quantity of the food brought to the potluck feast! What a
wonderful variety and what excellent taste! (I know I ate *way* too much!)
    This just serves to show our newcomers what generous, giving people
members of the SCA can be. We had quite a few newcomers show up and they all
seemed to have a good time at the dance practices and the ball.
    What fun! Thank you, everyone who was there, for your patience and
generosity.
    In Service,
        Cassandra Starrswife