CR - Queen needs babysitter

Susan Bowen bbowen at ev1.net
Thu Oct 19 18:04:24 PDT 2000

Her Majesty, Allison, is in need of someone to watch her children, Lexi
and Nico, (I'm not sure if I spelled that right) Saturday during the
Board of Directors meeting in Houston. The meeting is from about 8 AM
until early evening. There will probably be a room at the hotel where
they could be kept and entertained, or other arrangements could also be
made.The hotel is the Embassy Suite at 9090 Southwest Freeway at
Gessner, near the Beltway.  I can help with transportation if needed. If
you would be interested in babysitting for the queen, please e-mail her
at crown at ansteorra.org.
Thanks.
Baroness Philippa Rookhaven
Event Steward