CR - Squire's and Cadet's invitational organizational meeting

Galen W. Bevel galenbv at ix.netcom.com
Mon Oct 23 07:38:08 PDT 2000

Greetings all!

For those interested, just a note that the (probably) final organizational meeting for Squire's and Cadet's will be at my home on Friday the 3rd of November, at 7:30pm.  All are invited, please call or email if you need directions.  281-922-1419, galenbv at ix.netcom.com

If you wish to help in the meantime, we are having painting/sewing/work parties every Wednesday until the work is done.  this week we will be painting heraldic designs on list shields ant Baron Ulstead's house. Come have fun!

Graf Galen Kirchenbauer
Event Steward