ANST-Announce - Ansteorra's scribal Webpage

Chiara chiara at io.com
Tue Oct 24 17:30:43 PDT 2000

I am proud to announce the creation of Ansteorra's first Scribal Webpage
with the full approval of our Kingdom Star and our Kingdom Star Signet.

http://scriptoris.ansteorra.org

Be warned now that the gallery is a very graphics intensive and will
continue to grow monthly. To save space on the ansteorra server I have
linked to graphics I know to be stable in the graphics folders set up by the
hard working virtual scribes of our wonderful Kingdom.

Sincerely,
Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio
scribe_vscribe at ansteorra.org
McKinney, Texas