CR - Reminder - Stargate Area Charter Painting Party

Suzanne Powell suzanne_powell at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 19 08:10:51 PDT 2000

Greetings!

The September charter painting party for the Stargate area will be held in my
home from 7-9pm Wednesday (tomorrow).  I will be providing, paints, brushes,
and charters.  Please come out and help paint charters for the Kingdom of
Ansteorra.

              NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!

Looking forward to seeing you Thursday.  (If you need directions to my home,
please email me privately.)

-- Suzanne

=====
Suzanne de la Ferté  Stargate/Westgate  Kingdom of Ansteorra
Suzanne C. Powell     Houston, Texas
suzanne_powell at yahoo.com