CR - Reminder - Stargate Area Tapestry Painting Guild

Suzanne Powell suzanne_powell at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 19 08:14:46 PDT 2000

Greetings!

The Stargate area Tapestry Painting Guild will be meeting at my home from 7-9pm
this coming Thursday (21-September).  We will be finishing up the small
tapestry of two ladies painting chess.  We also need to prime and edge some new
canvases that were donated to us.  All materials are provided.

If painting in small areas (think scrolls/charters) seems a little
intimidating, give tapestry painting a try -- since we try to duplicate the
original tapestry color scheme, it's like coloring in a R-E-A-L-L-Y big
coloring book.

If you need directions to my home, please email me privately.

-- Suzanne

=====
Suzanne de la Ferté  Stargate/Westgate  Kingdom of Ansteorra
Suzanne C. Powell     Houston, Texas
suzanne_powell at yahoo.com