CR - Call for Chirurgeons

Cherie Nolan marguerite at ih2000.net
Tue Sep 19 08:35:45 PDT 2000

Greeting from Lady Marguerite des Fleur
Coastal Regional Chirurgeon

I hope all is well with everyone's health! :)
The coastal regional is in need of Chirurgeon's in our area. If you know of someone or would like to be a chirurgeon and serve your group or your kingdom with aid as a
chirurgeon. Please email me privately.
It is our goal to have a Chirurgeon at each group and at each event. At this time, I believe the count is two in our region and one apprentice. So if you know or would like
to be a chirurgeon Please email me and we will get you started. It is a very rewarding job for our kingdom.
Much hugs1 Marguerite

--
Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents www.spinningwinds.com
Kingdom of Ansteorra's Tent Guild  tentguild at ansteorra.org