CR - Last work weekend at Texas Rennaisance Festival

Gerald L. Norris Jr. jerryn at houston.rr.com
Fri Sep 22 06:32:14 PDT 2000

Just a reminder to all that this weekend is the last work weekend for this
year at the SCA compound at Texas Rennaisance Festival site.  This is our
last chance to get the site in shape for opening weekend NEXT WEEKEND!

Please, if you can, come out and help rake, touch-up painting, and doing
roof work, as well as cleaning out the armory and gatehouse and getting
everything in shape.

I will be providing lunch for Saturday and Sunday (lunch will be late
Saturday, but mundanity _must_ intrude).  Breakfast will be provided Sunday
at 10 a.m.  Work is slated to start Saturday around 10 a.m. (or as soon as
people start showing up).

If you are planning on coming out this weekend, please bring work gloves, a
rake (if you have one), a hammer, brooms, and general tools to work around
the site.

For directions, make your best way to Texas Rennaisance Festival.  Go past
the main entrance to the business entrance about 100 yards past the main
entrance.  There should be signs pointing the way to the compound.

Thank you for your help,

In service to the dream with a song in my heart, I am
Gerald L. Norris Jr. -- Houston, Tx.
Gerald of Leesville, a bard of Stargate -- Kingdom  :  Ansteorra
Husband, father, lover, singer, writer