CR - I'm confused . . .(was Getting passes and camping at TRF)

John F. Hirling jhirling at houston.rr.com
Sat Sep 23 06:11:36 PDT 2000

HE Brian wrote something like . . .
  Getting your pass and camping

  After you have confirmed your name is on the pass list

how?  where?
   you will have to pick up your pass at the pick up point at the
convenience store across the road from the Texas Renaissance Festival (TRF)
main gate.  <snip>

   When requesting passes please contact:

  John Reuter

Does this mean that the request I made for a pass from the first weekend
"autocrat" is without merit?
   <snip>

--ihon

John Hirling, 20th Century Cleric and all around nice guy --
skypilot at ev1.net
hl ihon vinson macfergus, 15th century lowland Scot and all around nice
guy -- jhirling at houston.rr.com