CR - I'm confused . . .(was Getting passes and camping at TRF)

Gerald L. Norris Jr. jerryn at houston.rr.com
Mon Sep 25 01:36:13 PDT 2000

Earlier, HL Ihon wrote:

  HE Brian wrote something like . . .
    Getting your pass and camping

    After you have confirmed your name is on the pass list

  how?  where?

  And I reply with:

  By email or calling the number below for HE Brian.

     you will have to pick up your pass at the pick up point at the convenience store across the road from the Texas Renaissance Festival (TRF) main gate.  <snip>

     When requesting passes please contact:

    John Reuter

  Does this mean that the request I made for a pass from the first weekend "autocrat" is without merit?

  And I reply with:

  No.  Your request for a pass from the autocrat is not without merit.  As long as the autocrat gets the names to HE Brian before the Friday that the weekend is supposed to start (For Stargate, this would be this coming Thursday.  For Loch Sollier, it would be for Oct 19th, as two examples).

  This information is provided for those who wish to attend that are not part of a sponsoring group, or who were unable to contact the autocrat for their weekend.  Also, for those people who want to make sure that the information has reached HE Brian, this is a convenient way to check.

  Thank you for your questions.

  In service to the dream with a song in my heart, I am
  Gerald L. Norris Jr. -- Houston, Tx.
  Gerald of Leesville, a bard of Stargate -- Kingdom  :  Ansteorra
  Husband, father, lover, singer, writer