[Coastal] Easy question

Leofric Ealdricson lealdricson at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 9 22:15:41 PDT 2001

Greetings Cyniric

Baytown is , by the zip code, part of the Barony of Stargate.  The Barony of
Loch Soilleir extends to La Porte just to the south of where you are.

As someone has said, you can feel free to play where you will.  The baronys
of Loch Soilleir and Stargate are, and always have been, very friendly and
supportive of each other.

I would like to invite you to attend the Loch Soilleir Populace meeting.  It
is held on the third Tuesday of each month at Clear Lake Park.  To get there
from Baytown, go south on 146 until you get to NASA Rd 1 and turn right.  Go
west on NASA Rd 1 and go through the traffic light at Kirby Rd.  The next
light will be the entrance to Clear Lake Park.  Turn left and you will see
the meeting hall to the left as you enter the parking lot.  The meeting
starts at 7:30 and runs for about an hour.  We usually adjourn to Jason's
Deli for dinner afterwards.

If you are coming from UH, go south on 45 and exit NASA Rd 1.  Go east until
you pass the space center and cross the bridge over the edge of Clear Lake.
Turn right at the light.

Hope to see you then.

Regards

Master Leofric Ealdricson