[Coastal] Easy question

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 10 09:43:46 PDT 2001

Wæs þu, Leofric, hal!

>As someone has said, you can feel free to play where you will.  The baronys
>of Loch Soilleir and Stargate are, and always have been, very friendly and
>supportive of each other.

   I have seen how well everyone gets along and am sure I will bounce
around.  Though I have moved here, it mostly for school and for my son, so I
still consider the Canton of Glaslyn (Denton, TX) home.  I have promised
Their Excellencies Fritz and Catrin of Steppes to honor them by serving
Stargate and the region as I would serve them.
   Speaking of which I have a letter of recommendation from Their
Excellencies to Their Excellencies of Stargate...I should get around to that
soon. :)

>I would like to invite you to attend the Loch Soilleir Populace meeting.
>It
>is held on the third Tuesday of each month at Clear Lake Park.  To get
>there
>from Baytown, go south on 146 until you get to NASA Rd 1 and turn right.
>Go
>west on NASA Rd 1 and go through the traffic light at Kirby Rd.  The next
>light will be the entrance to Clear Lake Park.  Turn left and you will see
>the meeting hall to the left as you enter the parking lot.  The meeting
>starts at 7:30 and runs for about an hour.  We usually adjourn to Jason's
>Deli for dinner afterwards.

   This month might be out of the question.  Still looking for work and I
have bled my school money to the last cent.  Thank the gods for Ramen
noodles. :)

Fare þu wel!
Cyniric