[Coastal] Invitation to a demo

PoetLover poetlover at spdway.net
Sun Aug 26 16:46:47 PDT 2001

Greetings fellow Ansteorrans,
This missive is going out to the Coastal Region list only, but
please feel free to send it to others you think may be
interested.

The Shire of StoneBridge Keep has been invited to hold a demo at
the Victoria County 4-H's Harvest of Fun festival on Sept. 16
(Sunday). We would like to invite others to join us. This is a
one day event. (No site fee and feast fee is whatever you wish to
purchase at the concession stand or from one of the many
restaurants nearby.) We will be demonstrating chivalric fighting,
some archery, and whatever A&S projects we are working on at the
time. We are planning a "Whack a Knight" (squires, mercenaries,
men-at-arms, Knights, etc.)fundraiser with half the money going
to the 4-H and the other half to the shire. Also, if there are
any rapier fighters that would like to attend, we would be most
appreciative, as our rapier fighters number only 1. If you have
any questions please feel free to email or call me at the
information below.

Thank You,
Bridgid (mka Renee)
poetlover at spdway.net
361-580-1013

Directions to event: Victoria Community Center