[Coastal] Looking for Seamstress/Tailor

Wise drwise at swbell.net
Mon Aug 27 05:56:44 PDT 2001

Greetings all:

I woul like to find out if someone is interested in sewing fitted hose.  There
have been alot of folks interested in getting some, but I don't have the time to
sew them.  If someone has time to sew I will be happy to teach them how to make
them and then leave it up to the individuals to figure out how much to charge
and/or barter for them.  The hose are easy to make, but I just don't have the
time.  As a separate item, I think there is also a need for arming coats.  A
proper arming coat is patterned differently than a shirt, so if someone is
interested in learning how to sew them, I think there would be a demand for
them.  Again, I would be happy to show someone how to put them together.  If
anyone is interested, please just let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Alexis