[Coastal] RE: [Stargate] Fighter Practice

David Jurgens djurgens at energygraphics.com
Tue Aug 28 14:55:38 PDT 2001

Greetings from the Knight Marshal of Stargate,

Chivalric practice for Stargate is officially canceled for tonight.  With
the site saturated and the high chance of more rain it is not worth injury
for one more day of practice.  I will see everyone next week.

Angus de Botha
Stargate Knight Marshal

Sent by:

Sir Godwin of Edington