CR - Youth Rapier at Gulf War

Delphina Champeaux lady_rapier at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 26 04:02:00 PST 2001

Greetings,

Mistress Aethelyan of Moondragon (Kingdom Youth Rapier
Marshal) is in search of those youth fighters and
those who are authorized to marshal them, who are
planning on attending Gulf War.

If you are planning on going please let me know asap.
If you know a youth fighter or marshal please ask them
(as not everyone is on this list) and let me know
asap. War is soon and I would like to let Aethelyan
know how many will be there. Thank you for your help.

I remain in service
Delphina

lady_rapier at yahoo.com