CR - Introductions from the NEW Coastal Knight Marshal.

David Jurgens djurgens at energygraphics.com
Mon Feb 26 09:22:29 PST 2001

Greetings unto the Seneschals and Knight Marshals or the Coastal Region.

I would like to introduce myself.  I am Sir Godwin of Edington Baron of
Stargate and the new Coastal Regional Knight Marshal.  I would like to thank
Sir Cian for taking care of the duties of this office before me.  I would
also ask that all local Knight Marshals please send me their contact
information so that I can send in current information to update the
Marshallate database.  I have the files from Sir Cian and have heard from
some of you since I took over in January.  Everyone, please assume that I do
not know who you are and send me the following information:

SCA Name
Modern Name
Mailing address
E-mail address
Telephone number

I would also like for every Knight Marshal to send me copy of their SCA
membership card.  I would like to update the files with copies of your
current cards.  Seneschals, if the office of Knight Marshal is in
transition, please inform me of this fact and a brief report on the marshal
activities of your group.

I need to hear from each group ASAP.  I know that this message is late, and
I take responsibility and offer my apologies, but I need to have contact
information by March 1, 2001.  That is "this" Thursday!!  If you know that
your Knight Marshal and/or Seneschal is not on this list, please make
contact them and pass this message along.

Here is my contact information:

Sir Godwin of Edington
David W. Jurgens
3003 Bernadette Lane