ANST-Announce - Elfsea/Steppes Joint Activities

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 22 23:00:53 PST 2001

Unto the Kingdom of Ansteorra,
Greetings,

On February 24th Elfsea, Steppes, Glaslyn and Loch Raudh will join together
for a joint Armoring Day.  If you have Armour that needs repaired or
Ballista Crews to Armour, come join us in an effert to make sure we are
ready for the War.  The location and times will be announced as soon as
possible.
Elfsea and Steppes will once again be sharing the Battle Fields in practice.
  On February 25th Steppes will be joining Elfsea at Randol Mill Park in
Arlington for one more War Practice before we go to Gulf Wars X.  We will
also have people on hand who can do Authorizations for both Heavy and Light
Fighters.  Remember, there will be NO new Authorizations done at the War,
which means you will need to be already Authorized when you arrive on site.
Time for this War Practice will be 1:00pm at Randol Mill Park in Arlington,
TX.  Take your best route to I-30.  In Arlington, exit Fielder and take a
Left going south.  At the second stop light (Randol Mill) make a right.  At
the 1st stop light is the entrance to the Park.  Make a right.  Once in the
park, at the first little rd to your left, make a left and follow into the
Parking Lot.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me if you have any
questions. raimonddemora at hotmail.com or 972-254-8546.