CR - Queen's Champion Gate

Freeman, Dawn dawnf at higman.net
Tue Jan 23 06:48:42 PST 2001

Greetings members of the Coastal Region,

I am running the gate at this weekend's Queen's Champion and I am still in
need of volunteers.  If you have any time available, please contact me to
sign up to help.

This is especially a request to members of Loch Soilleir.  Stargate came
thru for us at Squires and Cadets (only one Loch person worked that gate),
so let us come thru for Stargate this weekend.  But of course, I will also
welcome anyone else who is willing to help!

Gate will run from 5pm Friday - 1am Saturday and then from 7am Saturday -
5pm Saturday in 2hr shifts.

Let me know if you have a preference or when you can be available.  Those
who have already signed up for a specific time need not contact me.

Thanks!

Lady Meliora Rhydderch
Squire to Graf Galen Kirchenbauer