[Coastal] Kingdom Dance Thank-yous- Middle Eastern Track

Sandra White swhite at pegasus-international.com
Wed Jul 25 06:13:35 PDT 2001

Greetings!!

Yes, I have even more thank yous!

I want to thank Westgate, Signy and Dale for hosting such a wonderful event,
the teachers - HL Antoinette, Lady Narkissa (Katya), HL Rhiannon, Lady
Sahirah, Mistress Edwina and HL Sosha, and the musicians at the hafla -
Perizada, Murat, Stefan, Diego, Pippa and a couple of other percussionists
whose names I don't know.

A wonderful time was had by all! Let's do it again next year! *grin*

In Service,

Ceara