[Coastal] The weather...

MGreene@mpan.com MGreene at mpan.com
Thu Jun 7 09:50:31 PDT 2001

Been there, done that.... 4 years ago, with a big rainstorm in Houston, ran
into some high water, and got water in the engine.  The car place was able
to get the water out, but I had some other problems in the engine that had
been troublesome and that was going to cost $1000. to fix...since the car
had 140,000 miles, decided it was time to get something new.   This month I
will be paying the last bill on my 'new' car from 4 years ago... Yippie!!

FYI - Its beginning to rain again in the Hwy 6 and I-10 area. .. not heavy,
but consistent.
Hillary

"Freeman, Dawn" <dawnf at higman.net>@ansteorra.org on 06/07/2001 10:57:22 AM

Please respond to coastal at ansteorra.org