[Coastal] The weather...

isabeauq isabeauq at mail.ev1.net
Thu Jun 7 10:37:40 PDT 2001

I'm in the Galleria area (HI59/610 and Newcastle) and it wasn't
bad this morning.  I'm not sure what it's like out now cause my
office is below ground level and we have no windows.  Apparently,
the area in Sugar Land where I keep my horse got a lot of rain
because Lady Lorraine had to rescue him from a small lake that
formed in the front part of his stall.  She said he was standing
in the back hoping someone would come by to rescue him.

Here's the web site for the weather in Livingston for those
attending Kingdom Warlord this weekend.
http://www.weather.com/weather/local/USTX0779?y=16&x=9

It's going to be touch and go but come join us anyways.  We'll
have two very, very large pavilions to keep us dry.  I, for one,
am going to think positive and say it will all blow through by
Friday.

Lady Isabeau
Co-Event Steward
Kingdom Warlord