[Coastal] Coastal Regional Warlord

Lawrence Ruiz lruiz at interconnect.net
Sat Jun 9 23:07:55 PDT 2001

Greetings brothers and sisters in arms -

Having traversed some of the most hazardous waters I have encountered in my
15 years of going to sea, I did make it to Kingdom Warlord to carry on the
tradition of selecting the next Coastal Regional Warlord.  I must first
applaud all those who attended the event, I know it took me 8 hours on a
usually 4 hour trip (but I have some awesome photos of downtown Houston!)
The determination to prevail under any circumstance, adapt, and overcome is
a prerequisite of being selected as Coastal Warlord.  Lord Eliberio
Antolinez Sancho del Mar exhibited the qualities deemed necessary to
accomplish the mission of Coastal Warlord, and with consultation with other
coastal war leaders, was selected to succeed me as Coastal Regional Warlord.

I am not sure what email address he is using currently, but I am sure he
will post it to the list at his earliest convenience.

It has been my extreme pleasure to serve the Coastal Region for the last
year as its Warlord, and I thank all who helped me.  The list of names is
enormous, suffice it to say, the entire coastal region I am indebted to.
Thank you.

For the new Coastal Regional Warlord...Vivat!

Ld. Lawrence the Rampant of Ram's Isle
Squire to Sir Arenveld Kief av Kiersted
Squire to Eques Romanius Vesperanius
DEM - Siege Weapons - Ansteorra