[Coastal] Re: Coastal submergence

Freeman, Dawn dawnf at higman.net
Mon Jun 11 07:46:32 PDT 2001

Yes, well Wyllow, somehow I doubt that mundane knight thought me completely
helpless, considering I was wearing heels and a business suit, up to my
thighs in water, actively pushing the car out of water.  If it hadn't been
for that uphill slope, I would have managed... ;>

But that happened Tuesday night and you failed to mention that my rental car
flooded while innocently sitting in my apartment parking lot Friday night.
Sigh.  Fortunately, the company pick-up truck is back from the mechanics so
I still have a vehicle to drive.  Though my company is leery about letting
my use it considering my current record...

Meliora