[Coastal] rain, flood and UoH

MGreene@mpan.com MGreene at mpan.com
Mon Jun 11 07:40:03 PDT 2001

For those with smelly water wet carpet, that was dried out enough to keep
it...(read...wet/dry vacs are a great investment)... I have  a solution for
the odor and stain.   The professional carpet guy that cleaned my carpet
with I had a internal plumbing flood some months back, suggested buying the
odor/stain cleaner from the petstore.   It's strong enough for your pet
odor and does a great job with the moldy musty wet smell as well.   Best of
luck,  Hillary

Subject:  [Coastal] rain, flood and UoH

Greetings,

I hope that this finds everyone dryer than they were
yesterday.  I know that a lot of people had water in
their houses this weekend.  I'm added to the list, not
from flood (it got to the door a couple of times but
not in) but from the windows leaking. Joy, joy.
(Carpet-Smell-Bad.) But the only damage is the carpet
and my very, old sewing machine table.  I feel very
blessed.

Good luck to everyone.

I remain in service
Delphina