[Coastal] Re: Coastal submergence

folksinger folksinger at pdq.net
Mon Jun 11 08:57:04 PDT 2001

The three I have spoken to in that area are fine. Mistress Genevera, Countess
Gladwen, and their Majesties all all ok. They got away with no flooding. Duke
Sigmund, and Meister Modius did not fair as well, but the situations are at
least under control.

Mirella

>===== Original Message From coastal at ansteorra.org =====
>Just managed to get online - phone lines have been a bit busy.  How is the
Loch faring?

>I am high & dry.  The creek in back rose to 1' from my fence supports, but
the house was never in danger.  If anyone in the League
City/Friendswood/Webster area needs a place to dry out (hot food, laundry,
etc), I have room and am home for the day. (281-316-0764) My house can handle
cats & children.
>..
>
>Lady Mel tried to turn her car into boat last week (the armor in the trunk
wouldn't have affected the bouyancy, would it?), but was rescued by some
knights in mundane clothing who fell for her helpless act.  <grin>  She is
fine.  (Mel, you can kill me later...)