[Coastal] Coastal regional chronicler appointed

Michael Tucker michaelt at neosoft.com
Wed Jun 20 09:16:02 PDT 2001

Unto the populace of the Coastal region of Ansteorra
Come greetings from Master Michael Silverhands:

It is my pleasure to announce that your new Kingdom Chronicler, Lord Stefan von
Drachenfels, has appointed Baroness Cateau d'Ardennes (Diana Steelquist) to the
office of Coastal regional chronicler. Many thanks to all others who applied for
the job.

Please direct all correspondance or inquiries to:

Baroness Cateau d'Ardennes (Diana Steelquist)
2543 Cobblers Way, Friendswwod, TX 77546-2603
(281) 648-9823
baroness_cateau at hotmail.com

My great thanks to HL Beatrix D'Angouleme for her service until now.

Remember: End of Reign reports are due! I encourage all local chroniclers in the
Coastal region to get your reports in as soon as possible, if you haven't
already sent one to either me or HL Beatrix.

Yours in service,
Michael