[Coastal] Taking applications for Coastal regional seneschal

Michael Tucker michaelt at neosoft.com
Wed Jun 20 11:23:16 PDT 2001

Unto the populace of the Coastal Region of Ansteorra,
Come warm greetings from Michael Silverhands:

I previously (May 22) notified the seneschals within the region of this, but (as
it was just pointed out to me) I was remiss in not making a more public
announcement. Please allow me to correct that now:

My duties as interim Kingdom Chronicler are now concluded. As has been
announced, Their Majesties and the Society Chronicler have appointed Lord Stefan
von Drachenfels to the position.

I have also formally stepped down as Coastal regional seneschal effective the
end of May (last month). HL Gwyneth Blackrose, who has been handling all the
administrative duties for me, will continue as interim regional seneschal while
applications are taken. She has been a life saver, and has my profound thanks! :-)

Please send your applications to the Kingdom Seneschal, Richard Fairbourne
<fairborn at swbell.net>, with courtesy copies to HL Gwyneth <uther at lcc.net> and me
<michaelt at neosoft.com>. It'll be Richard's decision, but he will presumably want
to consult Gwyneth and me regarding it.

It's been a great pleasure and an honor to serve you all. I look forward to
other opportunities to do so.

Yours,
Michael