CR - Tuesday night fighter practice

Jehangir Madan j_madan at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 20 12:24:43 PST 2001

ooooooooooooooooh! practice practice! Ill be there *grin*
-Alessandro-

As much as we may miss these two knights, there will still be a practice.
Beside, rumor has it that one of those phantom knights is going to make an
appearance tonight...  Ooh, I'm going to pay for that, aren't I Graf Galen?
:)

Also, I finished my new leg armor which Giovanna tested at the war, but I am
looking forward to testing it out myself.  So everyone who didn't get
enough at war, or did get enough but is willing for more, come out to
practice tonight!

Meliora