CR - Tuesday night fighter practice

MGreene@mpan.com MGreene at mpan.com
Tue Mar 20 12:16:54 PST 2001

That is correct.    The attendance may be a bit light tonight, as folks are
still recovering from post-Gulf War blues, but there should be some people
there.

Take the Cullen exit off I-45 south, to the entrance 13 (where the chapel
is, opposite from the stadium), turn left into the parking.  After 6pm, its
open to more than just staff and faculty, so you should be ok to park
there.   If you drive to the light at Wheeler, you have gone too far.

Again, if you want to come to the Westgate meeting on Wednesday evening,
tomorrow, its at the Alief library at 7979 Kirkwood, just north of
Beechnut, west of the Belt 8, at   7pm. till 9pm.

Cheers, Hillary

"Richard Culver" <rbculver at hotmail.com>@ansteorra.org on 03/20/2001
02:12:41 PM

Please respond to coastal at ansteorra.org