CR - Free Stuff at Stargate Populace

Rikki Mitman rikkim at houston.rr.com
Tue Mar 27 09:52:39 PST 2001

I am cleaning out closets, unloading garb, feast gear, and miscellany from
my merchanting days. The hospitaller will have first pick of these goods to
supplement her stock of loaner/giveaway items for newcomers. However, I'm
certain that there is more than she will want to carry off.

So if you would like to pick up an extra T-tunic, a piece of fabric, or
maybe a metal plate, show up in the Heights Library parking lot at 6:45
sharp next Monday (April 2). I expect it will all be gone by 7:00.

Teleri ferch Pawl