[Coastal] Site Tokens for Kingdom Warlord

MGreene@mpan.com MGreene at mpan.com
Fri May 11 09:03:42 PDT 2001

Penannular Brooches
Help make site tokens (brooches) for Kingdom Warlord, at the assembly
'parties' at Oaks Presbyterian Church, 1576 Chantilly Lane, Houston, (where
Sunday dance guild is held) from 2-6pm.   Located centrally, near Ella and
Loop 610N.

Equipment to bring if you have (please mark your stuff):  ROUND OR FLAT NOSE PLIERS,
old towel, wire cutters, metalwork files, rubber or rawhide hammer.   We will be working
on 12 and 16 gauge copper and brass wire.   Snacks provided.

Last weekend, we got around 35 pins completed, with another 30 near completion.
I got more wire in Thursday, so please come help us fabricate the rest of the 150 pins.
Thanks to Eibhlin, Godwin, Lissa, Malachi, Maureen, Isabeau, Ihon, Gerald and Caitlinn (and anyone
else I may have forgotten) for helping out.

Work Dates:
May 6, 13, 20, 27 (Memorial Weekend, if church open), and June 3rd.
Questions, call Hillary   (281) 855-9447 or e-mail me at : mgreene at mpan.com