[Coastal] Demo - Woodlands

William de Clare rigali at email.com
Fri May 11 14:10:53 PDT 2001

Greetings All,

     The demo time is 2:00 - till end on Saturday. We were planning on going to see Knight's Tale tonight (Friday) at 7:50 PM. I hope that was not the first posting sent out about the Woodlands demo. We had been sending it out on the lists about a Saturday Demo for sometime. The one I sent over the Costal Regional List was actually for answering Raven's Fort's questions about the time on Saturday. I just realised that I did not mention anything about Saturday on it. I hope no one showed up to the Woodlands today for a demo. If so don't kill me!!! The questions I got about Friday and the demo lead me to believe no one has posted anything on the Costal List.

I pray there was no misunderstanding,
William de Clare