[Coastal] Prizes for Kingdom Warlord

isabeauq@ev1.net isabeauq at ev1.net
Mon May 14 16:09:47 PDT 2001

Greetings unto the all in Stargate and her sister Cantons,

Kingdom Warlord fast approaching us and we are in need of prizes for the various tourneys scheduled.  They include Bardic, A&S, Equestrian and Rapier.  If your
able to donate some small thing it would be greatly appreciated.  The generosity of good gentles in Stargate and her Cantons is something that can be counted on
and we know that they will rise to call again.

Donations can be turned into HL Ihon or me.  We do request that all donations be in by Stargate's June populace meeting (Mon., 6/4).

We still need committee coordinators take down and the "glory-grabbing" job of Nastycrate.  If you have an interest in either one, please contact HL Ihon or myself.

In service to Kingdom and Barony,
Lady Isabeau Quiquandon, Co-Event Stewart
(m/k/a Terri Walker)
isabeauq at ev1.net
713/668-5984

HL Ihon Vinson macFergus, Co-Event Stewart
(m/k/a John Hirling)
jhirling at houston.rr.com
713/956-0046