[Coastal] Ulsted's Vigil & Knighting

Steelquist, John JohnS at spacehab.com
Wed May 16 09:30:59 PDT 2001

Greetings,

I'd like to invite everyone to come on out to Loch Guardian at Lake Houston
State Park, off I-59 in New Caney, TX (about 40 minutes North-East of
Houston).  We're selecting our Chivalric, Rapier, Bardic, and A&S Champions.
It promises to be a great event.  Details can be found at :
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Aegean/1082/ .

I have been asked by several people about the schedule for my Knighting, so:

Friday night: Vigil Party - 25 gallons of homebrew beer & cider (it's really
good), lots of food, lots of fun, private (but open to anyone who wishes to
observe) vigil ceremony at dark (8-8:30 pm)

Saturday: Knighting during morning Court, 9:30 Court time, Ceremony around
10 am

Please join me,
Ulsted the Unsteady