[Coastal] Another healthy member of the populace

Gerald L. Norris Jr. geraldnorris at hotmail.com
Thu May 17 10:49:25 PDT 2001

Greetings to all from HL Gerald of Leesville.

It is my honor to announce another addition to the populace of the coastal region and to our society.  On May 15th Ld Beoan mac Tarbh and Ldy Serin brought into the world a baby boy, Jules Filippe Prevot.  He came in 10 days ahead of schedule at 7lbs. 2 oz. and 19.5".

The mother and baby are doing fine, and the father does as well as can be expected.

Words of congratulations should be sent to :

mactarbh at hotmail.com

My apologies for not having Lady Seren's e-mail address available.

In service to the dream with a song in my heart, I am
Gerald of Leesville
A bard of Stargate in the kingdom of Ansteorra