[Coastal] Loch Soilleir Equestrian Practice (and Archery)

HiyoAG24@aol.com HiyoAG24 at aol.com
Tue Nov 6 15:06:57 PST 2001

Since our usual practice date fell on the same weekend as our Ren-faire
weekend, we'll be using our alternate date this month.  The alternate date is
Sunday, November 25 (yes, the Sunday after Turkey Day!).  Take a break from
the holiday stress by getting out and doing something.  Afterall, there's
nothing better for the inside of a man (or woman!) than the outside of a
horse!

Hope to see you all at noon that Sunday if you'd like to horse around, 2:00pm
if you like to shoot archery.  Fighters are also welcome to come and practice
their arts.

Contact me if you need info or directions.

--Katharyn Clatworthy
  281-756-9621 (please, no calls after 9pm)