[Coastal] The Pope feeds YOU too!

Kmsoice@cs.com Kmsoice at cs.com
Thu Nov 8 06:05:12 PST 2001

In a message dated 11/6/01 4:33:46 PM Central Standard Time,
baroness_cateau at hotmail.com writes:

> In service to the one True Pope,

Greetings Cateau!  Sorry to be so late replying but I'd love to go flower
shopping with you on Friday.  Let me know what time is good for you and where
you'd like to meet.  I'll try to give you a call at work in case you don't
get this during the day.

BTW, Askell will be going solo (I've got to 'autocrat' Westgate's weekend at
TRF) to Three Kings this weekend where he plans to join Ulstead's forces.

Have a blast this weekend and see you tomorrow!

Melody