Stargate Rapier tonight....Re: [Coastal] Loch-Stargate practice...

Delphina Champeaux lady_rapier at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 4 13:55:02 PDT 2001

As the ground is still muddy and I do not want to hurt
my knees anymore before this Saturday I will not be at
fighter practice (still have that sewing to do).

Stargate Rapier Practice is cancled... please note
that this is ONLY the STARGATE RAPIER side of the
practice. I do not know about the other marshals.

Delphina
Stargate Rapier Marshal