Stargate Rapier tonight....Re: [Coastal] Loch-Stargate practice...

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 4 14:13:12 PDT 2001

>As the ground is still muddy and I do not want to hurt
>my knees anymore before this Saturday I will not be at
>fighter practice (still have that sewing to do).

  I probably should have used the term "swampy", not "sloppy".  The only
place not covered in a half inch of water is that little sandy area.  I
originally looked at it in passing, but upon closer look, I could not find
any other area which was not consisting of sitting pools of water.

>Stargate Rapier Practice is cancled... please note
>that this is ONLY the STARGATE RAPIER side of the
>practice. I do not know about the other marshals.

   Probably a wise choice.  I will be there nonetheless just in case.

Cyniric